B.Com 1st Year Business Regulatory Framework Examination Papers 2016
B.Com 1st Year Business Regulatory Framework Examination Papers 2016 :- his post is very useful for all the student. you will get full information Topic wise Chapter Wise Question Answer Mock Test Papers Examination Papers Definitions And Main Provisions Notes Available in over site parultech.com.
Examination Paper 2016
Note: This paper is divided into five Sections-A, B, C, D & E. Section-A (Short Answer Questions) contains one question of ten parts requiring short answer. All these ten parts are compulsory. Sections-B, C, D & E (Descriptive Answer Questions) each contains two questions. Attempt one question from each Section, Answer must be descriptive.
(Short Answer Questions)
Note: This Section contains one question of ten parts requiring short answers. Each part carries 4 marks. (4×10=40)
1. (i) Write a short note on minor.
Ans. Refer to Unit-I, Sec-B, Q.5.
(ii) Distinguish between fraud and undue influence.
Ans. Refer to Unit-I, Sec-A, Q.21.
(iii) By whom contract must be performed?
Ans. Refer to Unit-I, Sec-B, Q.7.
(iv) Explain bailment.
Ans. Refer to Unit-II, Sec-A, Q.5.
(v) Who can become an agent?
Ans. Refer to Unit-II, Sec-A, Q.11.
(vi) Define contract of sale.
Ans. Refer to Unit-III, Sec-A, Q.2.
(vii) Explain sale by auction.
Ans. Refer to Unit-III, Sec-A, Q.14.
(viii) What is crossed cheque?
Ans. Refer to Unit-IV, Sec-A, Q.5.
(ix) Explain consumer protection.
Ans. Refer to Unit-V, Sec-A, Q.1.
(x) Write short note on person resident in India.
Ans. Refer to Unit-VI, Sec-B, Q.1.
Section-B, C, D & E
(Descriptive Answer Questions)
Note: Each Section contains two questions. Attempt one question from each Section Each question carries (15×4=60) 15 marks. Answer must be descriptive,
2. Who can enter into contract? What is the effect on a contract of incompetency to contract? Discuss the law relating to minor’s contract.
Ans. Refer to Unit-1, Sec-B, Q.7.
3. What are the different kinds of guarantee? How is continuing guarantee revoked?
Ans. Refer to Unit-II, Sec-A, Q.4.
4. What are the rights and duties of a principal as against his agent? Explain.
Ans. Refer to Unit-II, Sec-A, Q.17.
5. What is contract of sale? Give its main characteristics. Distinguish between sale and agreement to sell.
Ans. Refer to Unit-III, Sec-B, Q.1.
6. Distinguish between ‘Holder’ and ‘Holder in due course! Explain the special privileges granted to holder in due course under the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
Ans. Refer to Unit-IV, Sec-B, Q.4.
7. Discuss the legal consequences in case of delivery of wrong quality of goods.
Ans. Refer to Unit-V, Sec-B, Q.16.
8. Explain the following words:
(ii) Unfair trade practices.
(iv) Consumer dispute.
(vi) Consumer exploitation.
Ans. Refer to Unit-V, Sec-B, Q.5.
9. State the main provisions of Foreign Exchange Management Act.
Ans. Refer to Unit-VI, Sec-B, Q.2.